Idaho Lifeline Program provides financial assistance to low-income Idaho residents and helps ensure that they can afford telephone service, either through a traditional telephone company or through a qualified wireless provider.
Do You Qualify for Lifeline Idaho?
To qualify for Lifeline you must be enrolled in a qualifying social service program (see below):
- Food Stamps
- Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Free Lunch Program
- OR your income must be below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
If you think you may qualify, please call your local telephone company or Community Action Partnership at 1-877-375-7382 x15.
Lifeline Idaho Hotline: 1-877-375-7382 (Ext. 15)